Aims & Objectives of attending the course:
The course can be delivered to both LGV and PVC. The purpose of our Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving Course is to help make your drivers the most economical drivers in the business. SAFED not only makes a big difference to the bottom line but also helps the environment too
You are probably more than aware that fuel bills can account for up to a third of the total cost of running a transport operation?
- And the single biggest influence on fuel consumption is the driver!
SAFED benefits both your Organisation & the Environment which contributes to:
- The development of a health and safety culture within your organisation
- Effective risk management
- Reducing CO2 and other harmful vehicle emission
- Reducing vehicle and personal injury accidents / incidents
- A safe and fuel efficient driver will reflect well upon the organization
Safer driving means?
- Less injuries and fatalities on our roads
- Less accident damage to our vehicles
- Less unproductive downtime for vehicle repair
- The potential for reduced insurance premiums
Fuel efficiency means?
- Lower costs
- Improved profit margins
- Reduced emissions
- Improved environmental performance
Aggressive drivers are a known road hazard, causing one third of all traffic accidents.
But inattentive driving is becoming more of a problem as people “multitask” by talking on the phone, texting, checking messages, eating or even watching TV as they drive. We can’t control the actions of other drivers but by using controlled defensive driving skills we can anticipate and avoid the dangers caused by other people’s bad driving.
Entry Requirements: Candidates must hold any of these licences: C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D if attending for driver cpc.
Duration: 7 hours
Please contact us for availability